Our team studied on 43405 reviews available online for Single Person Backpacking Tent, chose the finest ones and prepared Single Person Backpacking Tent Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Single Person Backpacking Tent from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Single Person Backpacking Tent from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||camppal Professional 1 Person Single Extreme Space Saving Single Bracket Tent||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||GEERTOP 1 Man Tent for Backpacking Ultralight 3 Season Single Person Tent for Camping Hiking Backpacking - Easy to Set Up||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Night Cat Backpacking Tent for One 1 to 2 Persons Lightweight Waterproof Camping Hiking Tent for Adults Kids Scouts Easy Setup Single Layer 2.2x1.2m||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent - Lightweight One Person Tent with Rainfly||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Nemo Dragonfly Ultralight Backpacking Tent||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Clostnature 1-Person Tent for Backpacking - Ultralight One Person Backpacking Tent||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||The North Face Stormbreak 1||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||ALPS Mountaineering 5024617 Lynx 1-Person Tent||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Hyke & Byke 1 Person Backpacking Tent with Footprint - Lightweight Yosemite One Man 3 Season||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Eureka! Assault Outfitter 4 Person||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- camppal Professional 1 Person Single Extreme Space Saving Single Bracket Tent, 4 Season Mountain Tent...
- GEERTOP 1 Man Tent for Backpacking Ultralight 3 Season Single Person Tent for Camping Hiking Backpacking...
- Night Cat Backpacking Tent for One 1 to 2 Persons Lightweight Waterproof Camping Hiking Tent for Adults...
- Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent Lightweight One Person Tent with Rainfly, 2lbs 9oz, Stakes...
- Nemo Dragonfly Ultralight Backpacking Tent, 1 Person
- Clostnature 1-Person Tent for Backpacking Ultralight One Person Backpacking Tent, Hiking Tent for One...
- The North Face Stormbreak 1, Golden Oak/Pavement, OS
- ALPS Mountaineering 5024617 Lynx 1-Person Tent, Clay/Rust
- Hyke & Byke 1 Person Backpacking Tent with Footprint Lightweight Yosemite One Man 3 Season, Waterproof...
- Eureka! Assault Outfitter 4 Person, 4 Season Backpacking Tent
1. camppal Professional 1 Person Single Extreme Space Saving Single Bracket Tent
- 1 PERSON TENT 4 SEASONS] – Size: Inner Backpacking tent(8.
- 100% WATERPROOF AND WINDPROOF] – outer fly with the water proofing value of 3500mm，seam taping on the zipper, velcro wrap with PVC & seam taping, 4 bottom corner with seam taping, which are high and good enough to prevent the water from entering even under the big heavy rain; while strong aluminium pole construction and the anti tearing rip-stop fabric which greatly help to prevent the hitting and tearing on fabric from the strong wind under the bad weather with big storm.
- EXTENDED LENGTH – 8.
- SETUP EASILY-3 MINUTES] – Super easy to set it up! It takes only just 3 minutes to pitch tent even for a beginner, and we have specially made the longer and bigger carry bag for the end customer even to pack up the tent loosely and still could put it back into the carry bag easily and conveniently.
2. GEERTOP 1 Man Tent for Backpacking Ultralight 3 Season Single Person Tent for Camping Hiking Backpacking – Easy to Set Up
- Trekking Tent】No tent poles include.
- Lightweight Backpack Tent】Geertop backpacking tent 3 season only weight 1.
- Great Ventilation】Inner tent and tentfly come together, not seperate – 1 entrance door + 2 ventilation windows which can make the air circulate better; Open or close it, so that regulating the air flow through the tent effectively, ensure a wonder sleep while can improve condensation well.
- 3 Season Tent】 Water-repellant, durable materials include 3000mm 15D nylon solid silicon coating and tent floor is 20D double silicon coating nylon, which means minimizes wight while retaining strength, good for backpacking travel in 3 season.
- Large Space for 1 person】Tent size – 82(L) x 24(W) x 45(H) inches , Enough space is for 1 man sleeping, reading, eating or changing clothes.
3. Night Cat Backpacking Tent for One 1 to 2 Persons Lightweight Waterproof Camping Hiking Tent for Adults Kids Scouts Easy Setup Single Layer 2.2×1.2m
- Lightweight & Compact】 The backpacking tent only weighs 2KG(4.
- Easy Setup & Fast Take Down】 Manually setting up this camping tent is easy and fun, and it only takes about 1 minute to assemble.
- Waterproof & Windproof】 210D waterproof PED fabric PU 3000, oxford bottom fabric PU 3000, waterproof tape on every seam, to ensure the inside dome tent is completely dry under any rain situation even in the storm.
- Roomy for One Person】Very roomy for 1 adult, could fit 1 more kid if needed.
- Responsible & Prompt Customer Service】Any material or workmanship problem happens, please contact with us first for the satisfied solution (Replacement or Refund).
4. Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent – Lightweight One Person Tent with Rainfly
- 3 SEASON TENT – The Winterial Single Person Tent is the perfect tent for Spring, Fall and Summer.
- FAST & EASY SETUP – Simply install the two aluminum poles and stake down the corners of the tent and your Winterial Single Person Bivy Tent is ready for the night.
- FEATURES – The Winterial One Person Tent features a convenient internal pocket, waterproof rainfly and stitching, a durable waterproof floor, and all-metal poles and stakes.
- TENT DETAILS – 2lbs 9oz, 18″ x 4.
- SINGLE PERSON TENT – The Winterial 1 Person Tent is the perfect personal tent for anyone backpacking, hiking, camping, fishing or looking for an outdoor play tent for the kids.
5. Nemo Dragonfly Ultralight Backpacking Tent
- THE ADVENTURER’S DREAM – The Dragonfly strikes the perfect balance of lightweight packability and comfort in a backpacking tent; Generous interior volume lets campers sit up, stretch, and move around, while bomber materials increase durability without weighing you down.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & LIVABLE – The 1P model’s single large trapezoidal vestibule provides loads of dry gear storage with roll-back points for easy entry; Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with high-arching main pole maximize volume at the head, peak, and foot ends; 1P model has a minimum weight of 2 lb 1 oz, a packed weight of 2 lb 13 oz, and packs down to 19.
- WEATHERTIGHT & RUGGED – Integrated 20D Nylon tub provides an ultralight, waterproof floor; Premium 15D Nylon Ripstop fly is coated in a durable silicone repellent for reliable and durable weather protection; Canopy: 10D Nylon Ripstop & No-See-Um Mesh; Fly: 15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm waterproof); Floor: 20D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm waterproof).
- PERKS & DETAILS – Protected strut vents release humidity during storms; Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up; White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy; Unique Divvy dual stage stuff sack makes it easy to divide the load with a partner; Diffusing Light Pockets turn your headlamp into a tent lantern.
6. Clostnature 1-Person Tent for Backpacking – Ultralight One Person Backpacking Tent
- 1 PERSON TENT: If trekking or backpacking personal in the backcountry, you’ll need a quality one person tent to keep you protected from the elements.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: What factors should consider for the best 1 person tent? Weight and overall portability must be important factors to consider! This ultralight single person tent only weighs 3.
- QUICK SETUP&COMPACT: A solo tent should be very easy to erect and takedown.
- EXTRAORDINARY DESIGN: Interior entire mesh walls designed to offer great ventilation, this ultralight hiking tent has D-shaped door and large vestibule on the side provide convenient enter&out and extra storage for your backpack or shoes.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x carry bag,1 x inner tent,1 x flysheet,2 x Aluminum poles,4 x ropes,12 x Aluminum stakes,1 x pole emergency repair kit.
7. The North Face Stormbreak 1
- QUICK PITCH.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN.
- EASY ACCESS.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION.
- TECHNICAL SPECS.
8. ALPS Mountaineering 5024617 Lynx 1-Person Tent
- There’s no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup.
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- The Alps Mountaineering Lynx tent is on our best sellers list; it’s a must-have for your next adventure.
- Base size: 2’8 x 7’6, center height: 36″, total weight: 4 lbs.
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
9. Hyke & Byke 1 Person Backpacking Tent with Footprint – Lightweight Yosemite One Man 3 Season
- 25lbs LIGHTWEIGHT and DURABLE – ultra light weight no-see-um mesh walls, accommodates a free standing set-up, comes with 12 7000 Series aluminum alloy stakes, reflective guy lines with tension lock cord adjustment, and a proprietary stake presser.
- EASY TO SET UP – 2 poles with Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight, easier set up and better breath-ability.
- FOOTPRINT and GEAR LOFT INCLUDED – PU 5000 footprint and mesh with detachable ceiling loft pocket – no need to purchase separately.
- WATERPROOF and ROOMY – PU 2000 rainfly, bathtub floor, and taped floor seams keeps rain out in stormy weather, two door, corner pockets, and two vestibule design for gear storage and easy access.
- PACKS SMALL for BACKPACKING – Packs down small, with included carrying sack so you can carry the tent easily on backpacking, camping, hiking, and bikepacking trips.
10. Eureka! Assault Outfitter 4 Person
- Based on a U.
- Full-Coverage Storm Shield rain fly with 1500-millimeter fabric coating effectively keeps rain and snow out and creates two vestibules for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Breathable two-panel mesh doors and closable vents in the tent body help control ventilation, and the High/Low Air Exchange venting system helps reduce moisture inside the tent.
- Freestanding dome design uses three durable yet lightweight DAC poles, and setup is easy with post and grommet assembly and pole sleeves lined with polyester oxford.
- Sleeps four people; measures 8 feet 6 inches by 7 feet 6 inches (floor) and 4 feet 8 inches tall; packs down to 8 by 22 inches; weighs 14 pounds 13 ounces (at minimum).
- Includes: Tent Body, Fly, Aluminum Main Poles (3), Tent Bag, Stake Bag, Pole Bag, Stakes (9), Guy Ropes (10), Instructions.
- Ideal for: backpacking, hiking, extreme weather camping; scouting camps, backwoods outposts, kayak and canoe camping, and adventure camping.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
Single Person Backpacking Tent Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Single Person Backpacking Tent stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Single Person Backpacking Tent in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Single Person Backpacking Tent for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Single Person Backpacking Tent Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Single Person Backpacking Tent in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Single Person Backpacking Tent currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Single Person Backpacking Tent based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Single Person Backpacking Tent before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Single Person Backpacking Tent they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Single Person Backpacking Tent, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Single Person Backpacking Tent before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Single Person Backpacking Tent will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Single Person Backpacking Tent if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Single Person Backpacking Tent on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.