Our team studied on 58652 reviews available online for Makita Dust Extractor, chose the finest ones and prepared Makita Dust Extractor Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Makita Dust Extractor from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Makita Dust Extractor from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Makita 195386-6 7" Dust Extraction Surface Grinding Shroud||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||FESTOOL CT 15 HEPA Dust Extractor||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Makita DX01 HEPA Vacuum Attachment||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Festool 575280 CT SYS HEPA Dust Extractor||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Makita HR2661 1" AVT Rotary Hammer||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||BOSCH 9 Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA Filter VAC090AH||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Makita XCV11Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2 Gallon HEPA Filter Portable Wet/Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||DEWALT Dust Extractor, Automatic Filter Cleaning||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Makita XRH10PTW 18V x2 LXT (36V) Brushless Cordless 1-1/8" AVT Rotary Hammer Kit||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Fein Turbo II X Dust Extractor - 9.3 Gallon||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
- Best Rated Battery Powered Grease Gun
- Best Ear Protection For Woodworking
- Best Air Compressor For Hvlp Spray Gun
Table Of Content:
- Makita 195386-6 7" Dust Extraction Surface Grinding Shroud, Red
- FESTOOL CT 15 HEPA Dust Extractor
- Makita DX01 HEPA Vacuum Attachment
- Festool 575280 CT SYS HEPA Dust Extractor
- Makita HR2661 1" AVT Rotary Hammer, Accepts Sds-Plus Bits, w/Hepa Dust Extractor D-Handle, Blue
- BOSCH 9 Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA Filter VAC090AH
- Makita XCV11Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2 Gallon HEPA Filter Portable Wet/Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum...
- DEWALT Dust Extractor, Automatic Filter Cleaning, 8-Gallon DWV010
- Makita XRH10PTW 18V x2 LXT...
- Fein Turbo II X Dust Extractor 9.3 Gallon, 1380 Watts Maximum Power Input, 153 CFM Suction Capacity 92029060090...
1. Makita 195386-6 7″ Dust Extraction Surface Grinding Shroud
- Soft brushes prevent dust from escaping and help move the tool over the surface
- 4-spring suspension system keeps shroud flush with surface during movement
- Removable edge piece allows surface work flush to other objects
- Standard hose fitting will work with most vacuum systems (OD 1-7/16″)
- Ideal for concrete finishing, concrete material removal and paint or surface coating removal
- For use with Makita 7″ & 9″ Grinders (recommended models are GA7011C, GA7040S, GA9040S, XAG23ZU1, XAG22ZU1).
2. FESTOOL CT 15 HEPA Dust Extractor
- Festool 574831 – CLEANTEC CT 15 HEPA
- SELFCLEAN filter bag SC-FIS-CT MINI/MIDI-2
- Crevice Nozzle, D36
- Upholstery Brush
- suction hose diameter 27/32 x 3.5 m
3. Makita DX01 HEPA Vacuum Attachment
- The vacuum attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience.
- Vacuum powered by separate motor to maintain tool drilling performance, and provide a 2 second delay to capture remaining concrete dust.
- Efficient HEPA filtration system capture fine concrete dust particles
- Item Package Dimension: 15.5″ L x 4.0″ W x 15.0″ H
4. Festool 575280 CT SYS HEPA Dust Extractor
- Very small, lightweight and compact, in a Systainer format for maximum mobility
- With a new suction hose: smooth and flexible – with a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly.
- Convenient transportation, whether using the handle or the shoulder strap
- Easy to access, move, and store
- Extremely quiet thanks to the low sound pressure level of 67 dB
- Container/filter bag capacity – 1.18 / 0.92 gal
5. Makita HR2661 1″ AVT Rotary Hammer
- Powerful 8 amp motor delivers 1.
- Anti-vibration technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive PISTON.
- The built-on dust extractor captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience.
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Dust container is transparent and provides an accurate level indicator of Collected material
6. BOSCH 9 Gallon Dust Extractor with Auto Filter Clean and HEPA Filter VAC090AH
- AUTO CLEANING: With automatic filter cleaning, the Bosch VAC090AH dust extractor cleans the filter every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power.
- PERFORMANCE: The included HEPA filter caputres 99.
- OSHA COMPLIANT: Featuring Bosch PRO plus GUARD, an end to end dust collection system to help users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance.
- POWER: With strong airflow and suction power, the Bosch VAC090AH dust extractor delivers a maximum 150 cubic feet of air per minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable maximum 97 in.
- COMPATIBLE: With power tool activations users can utilize power tool’s switch to turn vacuum on and off; The Power Broker dial will match the suction force to application.
7. Makita XCV11Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2 Gallon HEPA Filter Portable Wet/Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum
- Powerful BL Brushless motor delivers 57 CFM and 27 inches water lift of suction using an 18V LXT Lithium Ion battery (battery not included).
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimum suction efficiency and longer filter life.
- Efficient HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates. 3 microns and larger
- Up to 60 minutes of continuous run time using an 18V LXT Lithium Ion 5.
- L. E. D. Battery indicator shows charge level for 18V LXT Lithium Ion battery
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Compact and portable design; Weighs only 10.
8. DEWALT Dust Extractor
- Automatic Filter Clean of the dust extractor pulses every 30 seconds for continuous operation without stopping to clean filter.
- 15-amp motor of DEWALT dust extractor delivers 150 CFM of airflow
- Power Tool Actuation controls the On/Off operations of the vacuum with a power tool
- Meets the EPA Lead Related Renovations, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule for Hepa Vacuums only when DWV9330 Filters are used.
- Universal hose connector provides a secure connection with swivel capability
- Heavy duty wheels and casters provide jobsite durability
- 15 ft. Anti Static Hose
9. Makita XRH10PTW 18V x2 LXT (36V) Brushless Cordless 1-1/8″ AVT Rotary Hammer Kit
- x2 LXT technology delivers up to 140 1/2″ X 2-3/8″ Holes per charge using two 18V LXT 5.
- Powerful BL Brushless motor delivers 0-980 RPM, 0-5, 000 BPM and 2.
- Osha Table 1 compliant on-board dust extractor includes a filter cleaning mechanism designed to help maintain optimum suction efficiency.
- Auto-start wireless system (AWS) which utilizes Bluetooth technology for Wireless Power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor.
- Aws capable with auto-start wireless transmitter (part No. 198901-5) sold separately
10. Fein Turbo II X Dust Extractor – 9.3 Gallon
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE – It offers PES flat pleated filter and electronic shutdown for outstanding wet and dry vacuuming performance.
- FURTHER REACH – The Turbo II has a large range due to its 25 ft power cord and 13 ft long reach vacuum hose and offers ergonomic transport thanks to push handle, case and accessory fastening.
- SAFETY FEATURES – It has an autostart outlet with power-on delay to prevent current spikes, anti-static function against electrostatic charging, and tool coupling with suction control for easy control of suction power.
- CONVENIENCE + VERSATILITY – Our practical storage area with rim lets you leave your tool bag on top as you move around or have a DIY cyclone dust extractor addition.
- SPECIFICATIONS – 1100 Watts, 153 CFM Suction Capacity, 98 PSI Static Water Lift, 9.
Makita Dust Extractor Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Makita Dust Extractor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Makita Dust Extractor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Makita Dust Extractor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Makita Dust Extractor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Makita Dust Extractor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Makita Dust Extractor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Makita Dust Extractor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Makita Dust Extractor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Makita Dust Extractor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Makita Dust Extractor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Makita Dust Extractor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Makita Dust Extractor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Makita Dust Extractor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Makita Dust Extractor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.