Our team studied on 31542 reviews available online for Japanese Nakiri Knife, chose the finest ones and prepared Japanese Nakiri Knife Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Japanese Nakiri Knife from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Japanese Nakiri Knife from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||KYOKU Nakiri Knife - 7" - Shogun Series - Japanese VG10 Steel Core Damascus Blade - with Sheath & Case||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Enso Nakiri Knife - Made in Japan - HD Series - VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Stainless Steel - 6.5"||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Global 7" Vegetable Knife||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||DALSTRONG Nakiri Vegetable Knife - 6" - Shogun Series X - Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel - Damascus - Hammered Finish - Sheath Included||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Enso SG2 Nakiri Knife - Made in Japan - 101 Layer Stainless Damascus||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Yoshihiro VG-10 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Nakiri/Usuba Japanese Vegetable Chefs Knife (Octagonal Ambrosia Handle)||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||KYOKU 7 Inch Nakiri Knife - Daimyo Series 12" Vegetable Cleaver with Ultra Sharp 7" Blade||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||BGT Nakiri Knife, 7 inch Japanese 67 Layer VG-10 Damascus Steel Chef Knife||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Nakiri Knife, 7 inches||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Nakiri Vegetable Knife with NSF Handle||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- KYOKU Nakiri Knife 7" Shogun Series Japanese VG10 Steel Core Damascus Blade with Sheath & Case
- Enso Nakiri Knife Made in Japan HD Series VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Stainless Steel 6.5"
- Global 7" Vegetable Knife
- DALSTRONG Nakiri Vegetable Knife 6" Shogun Series X Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel Damascus Hammered Finish...
- Enso SG2 Nakiri Knife Made in Japan 101 Layer Stainless Damascus, 6.5"
- Yoshihiro VG-10 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Nakiri/Usuba Japanese Vegetable Chefs Knife...
- KYOKU 7 Inch Nakiri Knife Daimyo Series 12" Vegetable Cleaver with Ultra Sharp 7" Blade, Ergonomic Rosewood...
- BGT Nakiri Knife, 7 inch Japanese 67 Layer VG-10 Damascus Steel Chef Knife, Sharp Japanese Kitchen Knife...
- Nakiri Knife, 7 inches, Japanese VG-10 Stainless Steel Balanced Damascus Blade Vegetable Cleaver with...
- Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Nakiri Vegetable Knife with NSF Handle
1. KYOKU Nakiri Knife – 7″ – Shogun Series – Japanese VG10 Steel Core Damascus Blade – with Sheath & Case
- VG10 JAPANESE DAMASCUS STEEL – Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated VG-10 Japanese Damascus steel cutting core at HRC 58-60 hardness, this 7 in.
- ERGONOMIC & WELL-BALANCED – The straight blade ensures the knife slices through meat with ease while alleviating fatigue and finger pains from long periods of slicing or chopping, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- DURABLE HANDLE – The meticulously constructed, triple-riveted G10 handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, cold, and moisture; accented with a mosaic pin.
- SUPERIOR SHARPNESS – The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 8-12° double sided using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method; cryogenically treated for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
2. Enso Nakiri Knife – Made in Japan – HD Series – VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Stainless Steel – 6.5″
- Japanese Nakiri Vegetable Knife crafted of VG10 stainless steel cutting core for excellent edge retention; 6.
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish; Rockwell Hardness 61
- 12 degree double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta symmetrical oval shaped handle for a similar look and feel to wood without the worry of cracking.
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
3. Global 7″ Vegetable Knife
- Lightweight, precisely balanced 7-inch knife for slicing, chopping vegetables
- Blade made of high-tech molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel
- Edge retains razor sharpness exceptionally well
- Stainless-steel handle molded for comfort, dimpled for safe grip
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
4. DALSTRONG Nakiri Vegetable Knife – 6″ – Shogun Series X – Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel – Damascus – Hammered Finish – Sheath Included
- The Ultimate Vegetable Knife: A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish at 8-12° per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
- Dalstrong Power: This vegetable knife features an ultra sharp AUS-10V- Vacuum Treated Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention.
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free.
5. Enso SG2 Nakiri Knife – Made in Japan – 101 Layer Stainless Damascus
- Constructed of Japanese SG2 Micro Carbide powder stainless steel, Japanese kanji is hand engraved on the blade; 63 Rockwell Hardness.
- 101 layer stainless steel Damascus construction with SG2 steel core; Double-bevel edge for both right and left-handed use.
- Black canvas micarta handle with 18/10 stainless steel bolster and engraved end cap, red spacers and Samurai Crest; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance.
- Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
6. Yoshihiro VG-10 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Nakiri/Usuba Japanese Vegetable Chefs Knife (Octagonal Ambrosia Handle)
- Grade: Damascus / Edge Angle: Double Edged
- Knife Style: Nakiri
- Handle Shape: Octagonal / HRC: 60
- Material: VG-10 Stainless Steel / Handle Material: Ambrosia Handle
- Saya Cover: Magnolia Wood
7. KYOKU 7 Inch Nakiri Knife – Daimyo Series 12″ Vegetable Cleaver with Ultra Sharp 7″ Blade
- 7″ NAKIRI KNIFE: This vegetable knife is part of Kyoku’s premier Daimyo series, manufactured with modern technology and traditional care and craftsmanship; its Japanese 440C stainless steel has been vacuum heat treated and paired with a perfectly balanced rosewood handle to offer superior precision and control to home chefs and culinary professionals alike.
- ULTRA-SHARP BLADE: Sharpened to a 13 to 15 degree edge, this kitchen knife delivers exceedingly precise cuts through large vegetables, meat, fish, fruit, and more with negligible resistance; the steel’s 59-60 HRC strength provides unrivaled performance, superior corrosion resistance, and exceptional edge retention.
- CASE & ROSEWOOD HANDLE: The carefully constructed rosewood handle with its signature mosaic pin withstands cold, heat, corrosion, and moisture; the provided sheath and case allow you to preserve and store your knife with the cleanliness and care it deserves.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This knife’s meticulous craftsmanship provides you the perfect shape and weight distribution needed for well-balanced operation, preventing fatigue and cramp even in professional settings requiring extended sessions of use.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Order this Daimyo-class vegetable cleaver with your peace of mind assured thanks to its strong and lifelong warranty and Kyoku’s usual friendly 24/7 customer service!.
8. BGT Nakiri Knife
- Sharp Blade】The blade is made of japanese damascus VG10 67 layer steel.
- Comfortable Handle】Handcrafted octagonal ebony wood handle is lightweight.
- Exquisite Gift Box】Each narkiri knife comes with half open magnetic sheath and an exquisite gift boxto ensure your knife blade stays safe with offers you the perfect present for Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays,etc.
- Clean and Care】Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones.
- 100% Risk-Free Purchase】At Best Gift Trading, We always give priority to product quality and customer satisfaction.
9. Nakiri Knife, 7 inches
- UNLEASH THE CHEF WITHIN: Dice and slice vegetables easily with the Nunchi Japanese Nakiri Knife! Traditionally known as a Nakiri bocho, this Japanese vegetable cleaver is the perfect kitchen utensil for cutting greens.
- CUT ABOVE THE REST: Always cook with the confidence of a professional with this stainless steel knife! This amazing Japanese knife is made with 67 layers of VG-10 stainless steel, providing an incredibly sharp edge and a 60-62 rating on the hardness scale.
- READY FOR VEGETABLES: This superior Nakiri chef knife is ideal for expertly cutting long vegetables such as carrots, celery, or zucchini.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: This 7-inch knife features an exquisite pakkawood handle that is ergonomic and provides a comfortable, non-slip grip to give you confidence in the kitchen.
- AMAZING CRAFTSMANSHIP: Handcrafted with beautiful Damascus steel for a unique, stunning finish, this Nakiri vegetable knife is made for true chefs and cooks.
10. Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Nakiri Vegetable Knife with NSF Handle
- Razor sharp, high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Single-edge blade is taper ground with a fine stone finish
- Offered with a traditional wood handle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
- Razor sharp high carbon, stain-free German steel
- Double-edge blade
- 16° edge on both sides
- Slip-resistant Santoprene handle
- NSF certified with a Limited Lifetime Warrany
Japanese Nakiri Knife Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Japanese Nakiri Knife stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Japanese Nakiri Knife in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Japanese Nakiri Knife for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Japanese Nakiri Knife Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Japanese Nakiri Knife in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Japanese Nakiri Knife currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Japanese Nakiri Knife based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Japanese Nakiri Knife before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Japanese Nakiri Knife they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Japanese Nakiri Knife, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Japanese Nakiri Knife before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Japanese Nakiri Knife will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Japanese Nakiri Knife if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Japanese Nakiri Knife on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.